Design and Certification
With an experienced team of design engineers, 3D modellers and draughtsmen, we work closely with our clients to ensure that we understand their needs and that the end product meets our customer’s expectation. This is supported by our ability and pro-active approach to 3D model and conceptualise the products early in the design phase, thereby identifying any potential issues prior to manufacture.
The manufacturing process is monitored so our customers can be assured that all products meet the same high standards and industry regulations and this process is validated by our bespoke product quality dossiers.
Typical content of a product quality dossier may include the following:
- Manufacturing inspection reports and test plans.
- Maintenance and periodic inspection recommendations.
- Design calculations, finite element analysis reports and product drawings.
- Material traceability and certification.
- Welding and ND testing procedures, qualifications and certification.
- Load testing and lifting equipment certification.
- Coating specifications and inspection reports.
- EN12079 and DNV 2.7-1/2/3 certification for offshore applications.