Skip to content
Waste Oil Tanks
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with DNV2.7-1 / BSEN 12079.
- Units are supplied “rig ready” and come complete with certified slings and shackles (Green Pin – Van Beest or Red Pin – Crosby) as standard.
- A range of sizes are available, from 4500 litres to 8000 litres.
- Units can be painted in the customers colour choice and the units stencilled with customer specific identification details.
- Units are made stackable to ensure optimal use of deck space or yard space.
- The unit bases have integrated forklift pockets for ease of yard loading and offloading and all lifting pad eyes point to the centre lift point.
- Tanks manufactured in accordance with ASME VIII Div. 1:2013
- Supplied complete with hinged manway.
- Ladder and grating walkway provided around top of tank to ensure operator safety when accessing the manway.
- Supplied with 316 stainless steel pressure relieve valve, complete with manual vent button and removable stainless steel fire screen.
- Supplied with hand lever operated butterfly valve, complete with cast iron body, stainless steel disc and nitrile liner. Valve is fitted with aluminium camlock and dustcap.
- The outlet valve is secured to the lifting frame to minimise impact damage.