SHEQ – Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
Safety, Health, Environment & Quality is integral to the way we do business and we are committed to a philosophy of sustainable development, continual improvement in our performance and the most efficient use of resources available. In carrying out our operations, we commit ourselves to develop, implement and continually improve our SHEQ management systems, targeting internationally recognised standards. We achieve this by:
- Identifying, assessing and making evidence based decisions so that risks and opportunities to employees, customers, contractors and anyone else affected by our operations are suitably managed. By engaging with our employees, customers, suppliers and all interested parties, we can continually improve as an organization.
- Promoting and maintaining an open and constructive relationship with employees, suppliers, local communities, regulatory agencies, business organizations and other affected and interested parties. We believe in building long term partnerships with these parties.
- Maintaining a high degree of customer focus so that we exceed customer expectations with regards our product quality and service provision. Client satisfaction is critical to our success and product quality and on time delivery are key focus areas.
- Setting objectives and targets to minimize waste and to optimize operational performance. This measuring of performance allows us to strive for continual improvement.
- Ensuring our Quality Management System is communicated applied and understood throughout our organization and is continually reviewed to improve the suitability thereof.
- By providing decisive leadership and developing employees that have the necessary potential, skills and experience to achieve our SHEQ objectives.
- Following a process approach and ensuring all participating employees actively contribute to this process.
- Meeting and where appropriate, exceeding applicable legal and other requirements and by striving to achieve internationally recognised best practices and mirror the standards set by our clients.
We maintain a dedicated safety management system, certified by Streek Occupational Risk Management Services (SORMS) and we are an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system certified facility – certifying authority Bureau Veritas.